[C320-list] West Marine CPP-Plus?

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Sun Mar 11 10:46:38 PDT 2007

Hello East-Coasties:

I've used Micron CSC all these years, but am now considering the switch to
West Marine CPP-Plus.  Practical Sailor seemed to think it was substantially
better as I recall, however I don't have the article.

It's $109/gallon from West marine (with the 10$ off coupon), vs $155/gallon
for CSC through Jamestown Distributors.  West Marine lists CSC at
($195/gallon), although I've never paid anywhere near that.

Any experience out there with it in non-tropical salt water?  We sail the
ME,NH,MA coast areas and the boat is docked in a brackish tidal river.

-Jeff