[C320-list] That flooring you were talking about

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Wed Mar 28 16:54:11 PDT 2007

Ni Nick,

http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album12
<http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album12&id=
Hpim0326> &id=Hpim0326

While I have no idea whether this is exactly the same product, it's similar
in appearance.
The stuff I saw at IBEX comes in Teak/Holly as well as Teak with the black
stripes (like you'd see on teak deck with the black caulking).

I think the name is called FlexiTeak

All that said... here's something that may very well be the same thing that
catalina uses:

http://www.plasteak.com/TAH.htm

The reason I say that is because here's one of their other products:

http://www.plasteak.com/boating/flooring/coin.htm

I may send for a sample, because I'd like to replace my galley floor with
something nicer.

Cheers
-Jeff

  _____