[C320-list] Splash Guard

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sun Mar 4 14:36:10 PST 2007

I hate volunteers in my kitchen at home and on the boat.  By the way, I
don't have the earlier over the head thing which really opens up the
cabin.  I did remove the door to the forepeak and as far as
modernization projects I do them but only if they don't conflict with
sailing.  If there is wind (not like yesterday nor today) then I am not
working on the boat, I am sailing the boat.

Adam