[C320-list] Battery charger/inverter

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon Mar 5 05:20:45 PST 2007

Hi Paul,

  The wires on your boat are just fine for a more powerful charger.  The
Freedom 10 is pretty decent package, but measure to see whether it will fit
in the space where the ProMariner is coming out of.  It's a pretty large
box.

I have a Charles-40 on my boat now because it was on sale.

In any case, if you can afford a higher capacity, quality 3-stage charger,
it's a good investment.

-JeffH