[C320-list] Bottom Prep question

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 06:22:57 PST 2007

Allan,

Thanks for the info. You are correct on the commissioning being almost criminal. I think in my case, it was more of a half-hearted job rather than skipping it. I certainly wish my yard had someone like scooter (actually, I wish there was someone like that somewhere in New England). I will probably give him a call and gets some advice...Thanks!

p.s.--I did go back to the dealer and got nowhere...

Regards,

Jon

From: "Allan Field" <Allan.Field at comcast.net>