[C320-list] FW: Battery charger/inverter

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Thu Mar 8 01:23:12 PST 2007

The fly back 20-3 that was original to my boat was a piece of junk as most people on the list can attest.  Before it was 5 years old it was giving me problems, I was constantly adding water to the batteries, which I thought was normal.  It was also noisy.  I replaced it with a West Marine Xantrex charger .  Really easy to replace, and I'm not as proficient as most on the list seem to be.  The new charger, now 3 years old, is silent, and I almost never need to add water to the batteries.

Sincerely,
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606

From: "Pat Kenefick" <pkenefick at earthlink.net>