[C320-list] Yanmar 3GM30F

Robert Seastream robert.seastream at comcast.net
Mon Mar 12 17:44:03 PDT 2007

Is the primary filter that big Racor water/fuel separator?  I bought a
Yanmar fuel filter that I presume is the secondary; it's a small inline
type with a red color filter element inside.

My engine had 57 hours on it when I bought the (model year 2002) boat
in November of 2005; it now has 110 hours after our one season of
ownership.  I hadn't given thought to changing my fuel filters yet.  Is
it better done as an annual exercise rather than being based on engine
hours?

Bob Seastream
Intuition # 906