[C320-list] Boat Yard Blues

Chris Holt oldman1030 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 04:46:09 PDT 2007

Well naturally.  Usually the key would have been left on after the engine
was run.  :-)

I didn't do the math to figure out if the amount of fuel that was lost made
sense for the amount of hours run.  If the people on this list are saying
that is the amount of fuel you would lose in that many hours then it is
quite possible the engine was running that long.