[C320-list] Boat Yard Blues

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Wed Mar 14 05:28:46 PDT 2007

Remember the movie "Airplane" where someone says to Leslie Nielsen:
"Surely you can't be serious?" and he replies, "I am serious and stop
calling me Shirley."  In the underlying e-mail he said "surely the alarm
comes on right away."  The point was, in my boat and many others, the
low pressure buzzer does not come on right when you turn the engine off.
On my boat it sometimes does it immediately, and sometimes it could take
an hour or so before the thing goes off and we say "Oh yea, I forgot to
turn off the key."

Adam