[C320-list] Fresh Fuel

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Wed Mar 21 08:09:27 PDT 2007

Sam,
We try to never let it go below 1/2 and when in the water keep it toped off.  If putting away for the winter it is good to fill it up but not too much.  You have to leave a little room for temperature expansion and just in case the storage yard does not block the boat on her lines.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal