[C320-list] 2007 regatta update

wes.giles at averydennison.com wes.giles at averydennison.com
Thu Mar 22 11:10:06 PDT 2007

Stop being so hard on yourself Adam. I always read your posts. Don't
necessarily agree with all of them, but they are entertaining at times.
;>)

Wes

<esquirecatering at rcn.com>
Sent by: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
03/21/2007 02:26 PM
Please respond to
C320-List <c320-list at catalina320.com>

C320-List <c320-list at catalina320.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [C320-list] 2007 regatta update

Although I appreciate your support, I must warn you that it is usually
considered bad form on this list with anything I say.  Agreeing with me
with bring appreciation from me and grief from everyone else.

Personally, I think the regatta should be in the Land of Oz, and that one
I would mortgage my house to attend.

Adam

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the ntended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.