[C320-list] Neutral or Reverse

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sat Mar 24 13:03:18 PDT 2007

Dear Dick and Al, Wes, Orlando and Everyone Else:

In the seven or so years that I have been on this list I have learned
that it is okay to discuss religion, politics, sex and Orlando's
underwear.

However, you are looking for trouble if you bring up:

1.	Folding props and types thereof vs. non-folding
2.	Battery chargers
3.	Batteries (how do you put a golf cart on the boat anyway?)

It seems that 80% of the posts over time are based on those three
subjects.

My recommendation--if the prop/charger/battery isn't broke--don't fix
it.

Adam