[C320-list] Cockpit Speakers suggestions

Pat Kenefick pkenefick at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 26 11:24:27 PDT 2007

Gary

I recently had a sound system installed with speakers in the cabin and
outside speakers installed under the stern seats. The man who installed them
did (who also does all of the commissioning work for our local Catalina
dealer) run the wiring up through the stern rail, drilled through them to
the speakers. System works very well and have had no problems. We also
installed the receiver with Sirius capability and a CD player with capacity
for 10 cd's. Love the whole system. I was advised not to place speakers in
the fiberglass for vibration reasons which certainly sounds logical.
Good luck
Pat Kenefick
"Cynthia Gale"
Hull # 833