[C320-list] TV/DVD

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Tue Mar 27 22:19:33 PDT 2007

Joe,

Both Toshiba and Magnavox had 17" LCD TV/DVDs when I was shopping last fall. I'm not sure if they operated on 12 volts, though. I ended up mounting a 15" Magnavox LCD on an arm over the nav station. I can plug a DVD player or PC into it, and I can turn it toward the galley/companionway or the salon. It plugs into 110 volts, but it has a 12 volt transformer inline so I have the option of wiring it directly to a 12 volt source. Once you get up to a 17" set, I don't think you'll find any that operate on 12 volts.

Good luck.

JeffC