[C320-list] Prospective 320 buyer apology

Ken Danko sfca33 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:03:43 PDT 2007

It's a beautiful day out there and I have a couple of choices. I could sit
in front of my computer and write sailing stories or I could fill out a
survey about the number of times I sailed last year and the mileage I
recorded or I could go out sailing. What shall it be?

I think I'll go sailing.

Ken Danko
#802 Grace
San Francisco

>From: "Adam Weiner" <esquirecatering at rcn.com>
>To: <Allan.Field at comcast.net>, "'C320-List'" <c320-list at catalina320.com>
>CC: CraigEneboe at aol.com, 'Mike Straus' <straum_rpi at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: [C320-list] Prospective 320 buyer apology
>Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:14:48 -0700
>
>It came about several years ago when I asked that year for people to let
>me know who had sailed more times or miles.  There were just three
>people who said they did.
>
>Okay, I will throw the gauntlet down again, let's collect some empirical
>data.  I would love to be proven wrong in this one (the 320 docked by me
>hasn't been out in over a year so I am feeling cocky).  How many people
>sailed (not stayed on their boats) but sailed more than 51 days last
>year?  How many people moved their boats over 1,000 miles last year?
>(And, why hasn't there been sailing stories submitted for the Mainsheet
>by you guys?)
>
>Okay Allan, nothing would make me happier than you proving me wrong.  As
>you know, I always gripe that there isn't enough talk about sailing on
>this list.  I would love to hear (well actually read) more talk about
>sailing.
>
>Warmest prove me wrong regards,
>
>Adam

i'm making a difference. Make every IM count for the cause of your choice.
Join Now.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline