[C320-list] Winter cover

Calvin Liebel ccliebel at telus.net
Fri Mar 30 17:24:37 PDT 2007

HI: If you are looking for a tough cover take a look at Lohmann Sails and Covers Ltd.  located at www.boatcovers.ca  The North West  Pacific experienced some  extreme winter storms this past year. An excellent test for a winter cover.  I put a new Lohmann boat cover on last fall and even with the record breaking winter the unit stood up to the test.  My boat stays in the marina and there were a few nights I thought the boat would be picked right out of the water. + 80 knots. They make one tough cover.
Cal Liebel
Prairie Dream # 1056