[C320-list] an apology... Let it be known

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sat Mar 31 15:46:12 PDT 2007

Okay, let's get this straight.  You would have to spend $1500 (U.S.$)
for airfare for a dinner and sail on the Second Best Bay in the World
(of course) Sydney is first best.  For that much money in airfare I will
pick you up at the airport and you could stay at my house or on the
boat.

Bruce, I hope you won't get upset, but every time I see an e-mail from
you I think of the Monty Python sketch "The Bruces."

Warmest No Worries Regards,

Adam