[C320-list] FW: NavPod Preferences

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Tue May 1 18:41:22 PDT 2007

Tim,

I installed the NAVPOD RP41 for my Garmin Chartplotter. Also mounted the stereo control next to it.

Pics here:

http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album89&id=DCP_3352

http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album89&id=DCP_3351

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/

From: Tim [mailto: chillinonahd at yahoo.com]

To: C320-List at catalina320.com

Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 16:14:19 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: [C320-list] NavPod Preferences

I'd like to hear opinions from those who have installed navpods for a chartplotter. I have a C80 Raymarine to install and was planning on installing a Navpod the same width as the 4 gauge instrument pod as opposed to one that just fits the C80. This would allow me to install a radio remote and mic.     Let's hear your thoughts/experiences.     Thanks, Tim       ---------------------------------Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.