[C320-list] FW: Target Coating for Interior Vertical Surfaces

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Mon May 7 09:51:46 PDT 2007

Jon,

I believe it is OXFORD HYBRID GLOSS VARNISH (7100) or it might be the SATIN version (7200), depending on which surface you are refinishing.

More details here:

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/C320Docs/InteriorFinish.htm

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/

From: jonvez at comcast.net [mailto: jonvez at comcast.net]

To: C320-List at catalina320.com

Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 14:27:22 +0000

Subject: [C320-list] Target Coating for Interior Vertical Surfaces

Hello all--It has come to the point where I must refinish the trim around the V-Berth bulkhead door. I've been looking at the archives, but I am unable to confirm which Target product to buy for this part of the boat. Can anyone confirm the right version for the vertical interior?Thanks in advance..Regards,Jon Vez