[C320-list] 1996 vs. 2000

Mike Paris mikepxx at adelphia.net
Tue May 15 06:50:58 PDT 2007

I'm looking into purchasing a C320 (my first boat). I'm seeking input as to potential problems of going with an older boat (1996) vs. a somewhat newer one (2000). The 1996 has less than 100 hours on its engine and the 2000 has approximately 350 hours. The difference in price is $20k. Are there some common problems that I should be looking for? What other considerations should affect my choice? Of course I'll be having a survey performed once I make a preliminary decision. Thanks!