[C320-list] no fuel getting to motor...

Tim chillinonahd at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 15:31:39 PDT 2007

went to start my engine today hoping to get in by Memorial day and all went well except I was not getting any fuel to my motor. I did the bleed thing at the filters but still no fuel, finally just disconnected the line from the tank and still no fuel. Yes, I did check the valve it is on....so next plan is to blow some compressed air into the line and see what gives, any suggestions, comments, thoughts?

  thanks

  Tim
  Calypso