[C320-list] Water System Pump Prime

Gary Magnuson ragtime at gte.net
Thu May 24 20:09:58 PDT 2007

Is there something special about managing the water system?  I just emptied both tanks, and then refilled in an effort get some fresh water on board before we start a 600 mile trip.     The water pump starts and runs, but there is no water from the faucets.  Is there a process to re-prime the pump or do I just let it run.....  Don't like the last thought.  I would hate to burn up the water pump before we have a chance to sail our new (to us) boat....

Thanks,
Gary Magnuson #205