[C320-list] West Marine Discount

Bruce Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Mon May 28 17:32:34 PDT 2007

I was told over the weekend that the Hunter Association has negotiated a 10%
discount for their members on all purchases at West Marine.  Has anyone else
heard of this?  I'm not familiar with the Hunter Association but it sounds
like they have one overall Association rather than one for each size boat as
is done with the Catalina owners.  This might be something we could pursue
or perhaps a Catalina representative is listening in to this listserv and
can run with the ball - an nice additional selling point.

Granted if customer received a discount the difference would be in the price
anyway but if Hunter owners are receiving it why should we absorb/pay the
additional costs?

Bruce Stumpp
#647, Adventure
Frog Mortar Creek, MD