[C320-list] FW: West Marine Discount

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Tue May 29 05:30:33 PDT 2007

Bruce,

It appears that the Hunter associations are organized by geographical regions, not boat lengths. I checked a few of the websites for those associations but could find no specific mention of a WM discount. Could you get more info on how a Hunter member qualifies for it?

In the meantime, I've forwarded your note to the commodores of the largest Catalina associations (22, 30, 34, 36) to see if any of them have a WM benefit for their members and how it is administered.

We'll make this a topic of discussion at next weeks C320IA Board conference call to see if it is another member benefit we can provide.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/