[C320-list] Fuel Gauges

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Tue May 1 13:11:49 PDT 2007

  4.5 seem really low for the sweet spot. My sweet spot is around 6+ it is at the slower RPM when I get vibrations. The fact that the vibration is at your feet sounds like maybe your prop or alignment? On my old Catalina 28 I had a zinc come lose on the shaft that made it vibrate. Good luck, John Holokai 2