[C320-list] Shaft Alignment

Stan ola7442000 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:10:14 PDT 2007

Hi Joe,

I believe I had to use a .003 feeler gauge to align the shaft.  It was done
by adjusting the four engine mount bolts.  It's kind of a three dimentional
puzzle.  Up or down adjustments at each corner of the engine had to be
thought out as to their effect on the shaft alignment. It was tight getting
the wrenches on the bolts but with patience & time it is doable.  The
procedure is outlined in the manual.

Stan
"Our Little Amusement" #744

--