[C320-list] Hatch netting

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Sun May 6 01:44:45 PDT 2007

Several years ago I purchased custom screens fro Glebe Creek screens, I think they advertise in Mainsheet.  They were easy to install and are beautiful, the wood is a close match to to interior finish of our boats.  They were not cheap but well worth the cost. There is one for the main, head, and V-berth.  I installed them myself without help which the guy from Glebe Screen told me was not possible, but I did it.
If you would like some photos, let me know.  I will be on the boat Sunday.

Sincerely,
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606

From: Robert Seastream <robert.seastream at comcast.net>