[C320-list] Surveyor in S. Cal.

Irv Grunes igrunes at comcast.net
Thu May 10 16:49:34 PDT 2007

Your maximum first offer should be 60 to 75% of asking price.
You can always go up from there minus what the surveyor says.

#851 Lost its hot water heater early in the game.
And the battery charger also died.  Check tp see whats installed. Port side
cockpit lazarett all the wayy on the right sidewall above the fridge.

Its been a great boat.
Irv Grunes, #851