[C320-list] Engine and Reefing Questions

Stanley Rogacevicz SROGACEV at holycross.edu
Tue May 15 07:14:37 PDT 2007

Joe,
   The only time I noticed steam (a 5' long trail) along with a limited water flow was when the strainer was totally clogged with a hand full of sea weed or eel grass with my '99 Yanmar. That happened to me 3 or 4 times but I think I only had the 'high temp' alarm go off once. My normal temp was always very close to 180.
Stan

>>> "Joe Barrett" <joe at dolphinmortgage.com> 5/15/2007 9:24 AM >>>
I always have a bit of steam coming from the exhaust. Good water flow and
temp round 160-170. Is that normal to other boats that have the 3GM30F
Yanmar?
Joe Barrett

------------------------------------
Dolphin Commercial
Joseph T. Barrett jr.
President
joe at dolphinmortgage.com
9010 Strada Stell Court
Suite 209
Naples, Florida 34109

In The Vanderbilt Galleria behind Sanibel Steakhouse
tel: 239-597-2266
tel2:1-800-264-4119
fax: 239-597-7276
mobile: 239-777-1880