[C320-list] Search for a good fairlead

Lamar Desmond ldesmond at comcast.net
Thu May 17 19:40:52 PDT 2007

We made the change last year and didn't have to add anything other then the
blocks and the triangle thingies that they connect to through the reefing
grommets.  Ours is a '96 so it may have been rigged differently from the
start but I can get pictures this weekend of our setup if you'd like.  We've
found it to be a great upgrade.

Lamar Desmond
Blue Moon #358