[C320-list] Genoa Track Car Wheel

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Mon May 21 10:01:55 PDT 2007

Mike

I just did the same thing and got the C36 cars from Catalina
direct(they don't list too much for C320) which are Garhauer. Now the
cars you get and the picture are not even close but are like the low
lead cars from Garhauer. Man what a difference and everyone has
noticed the reduced pull needed. The price is like $65 each which you
can't beat.

Pat

At 11:51 AM 5/21/2007, you wrote:
>While sailing last weekend I noticed the wheel inside the genoa car
>was not spinning when I pulled the sheet through it.  I discovered
>it was due to a deep groove cut into the bottom of it.  I took it to
>West Marine and I was told to contact Catalina directly or possibly
>Garhauer of Costa Mesa for replacements.  Has anyone else experienced this?
>
>   Thanks,
>   Mike
>        Choose the right car based on your needs.  Check out Yahoo!
> Autos new Car Finder
> tool.http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg--
> hot CTA = Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool

Pat Moriarty
PSI Urethanes Inc
PH: 800-888-5156  Fax: 512-837-8733
Please visit our web site at