[C320-list] Battery Selector Switch

Mon May 21 11:16:42 PDT 2007

Len,
If you can find a battery-powered generator (which I think is sometimes
referred to just as a 'battery') that does not use a fuel,  you my friend
have stumbled onto a technological breakthru that will alter energy
generation theory as we know it...you will be rich beyond your wildest
dreams...

I'm not sure why everyone is so hesitant about gasoline on a boat...how do
people refuel their outboards? I had a 1.5G plastic gas can that I never
had a problem with either in storage or when I would refill the tank in
the generator..

OD

             Len
             <aqua5len at gmail.
             com>                                                      To
             Sent by:                 C320-List
             c320-list-bounce         <c320-list at catalina320.com>
             s at catalina320.or                                          cc
                                                                  Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] Battery Selector
             05/21/2007 10:57         Switch
             AM

              Please respond
                C320-List
             <c320-list at catal
               ina320.org>

Paul--again, which portable generator are you using--and electric or gas
powered?

Orlando uses gas-powered---what does everyone think about rechargeable
battery-powered
portable generator?   (would like to not deal with gasoline on my boat).

Len Aqua5  #1070