[C320-list] Water System Pump Prime

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Fri May 25 07:43:28 PDT 2007

If you take the hose joint off top of pump and put your finger over water
discharge to create suction it will prime itself.
Joe

------------------------------------
Dolphin Commercial
Joseph T. Barrett jr.
President
joe at dolphinmortgage.com
9010 Strada Stell Court
Suite 209
Naples, Florida 34109

In The Vanderbilt Galleria behind Sanibel Steakhouse
tel: 239-597-2266
tel2:1-800-264-4119
fax: 239-597-7276
mobile: 239-777-1880