[C320-list] Adler-Barbour refrigeration

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 26 07:38:19 PDT 2007

Charles, all of my information is at the boat, however; I am heading there this a.m. and will see what I can find and get with you on Tuesday.
  Kenneth Cathey,  OBUOY  #219

charles walsh <chazw199 at msn.com> wrote:
  Thanks for that info. The unit was last charged in July 2005 and was OK until this month. It probably has a very slow leak which I will investigate this fall. I would like to recharge for now. I can't find the A-B website. Do you know what it is or have the 800 number? Thanks.

Charlie W.