[C320-list] 135 genoa

Dave Moores dmoores at cogeco.ca
Mon May 28 06:35:42 PDT 2007

Martin, cruising or racing?  Furled or not?

I got a nice racing 135 from Doyle, but I guess it depends where you are.

I also got a Mylar/Kevlar racing 155 from Rolly Tasker sails in Phuket
Thailand.  Cost close to half what I would have paid in North America.  Sail
is fast and beautifully made.

Also, for a Dacron jib they quoted me under $1000!  Worth checking out.
Just google them on the Web

Dave Moores