[C320-list] sani-guard filter

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Mon May 28 15:16:39 PDT 2007

I installed one recently on my 270 and had the hose size problem. I wrapped
vinyl tape around the hose barb and got what seemed like a good fit. Today
on the boat we smelled something amis. I checked and found the hose had slid
right off the barb. Turns out the tape was too slippery. I replaced it with
duct tape and it seems to work great.

Best Regards,
John