[C320-list] Frig gaskets

Lamar Desmond ldesmond at comcast.net
Mon May 28 23:36:05 PDT 2007

We tried some gasket from Home Depot but it didn't stick well; actually it
stuck to the lids pretty well. Then we ordered replacement from Catalina and
it seems a lot better. Catalina sells black and white; we went with white.
The hardest part was getting all the old off.

-Lamar Desmond
Blue Moon #358