[C320-list] Disassembly of Instrument Pod

hcreech at comcast.net hcreech at comcast.net
Tue May 29 05:55:02 PDT 2007

You didn't say what year your boat was or if the boat was new to you.  Important because the tool came in the original package of manuals that came with my boat.  It was in a plastic baggie in the manual pack.  It looks specfic to the pod, if you don't have it with your manuals, you may have to order it from Edson.

Sincerely,
Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser #606

From: "stevelgross" <stevelgross at comcast.net>