[C320-list] water pump replacement

drshoffner at aol.com drshoffner at aol.com
Thu May 31 04:36:45 PDT 2007

I too have been annoyed by the pump noise , and I also purchased one of the Jabsco VSD pumps.  Unfortunately in my #171 the Jabsco won't fit in the space occupied by the original noise maker.  My plan is to relocate the pump, but as yet the job remains on my to do list.  My pump is locate just to port inside the under sink cabinet on the aft bulkhead.  Where was yours located?

Mike