[C320-list] Technical Articles Needed

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Sat Nov 17 09:31:45 PST 2007

We are in need of technical articles for the next Mainsheet magazine. Some
of your fellow owners have suggested the following topics:
1/ Installing a RADAR especially how to fabricate and install a radar mast
on the stern and running the cable to a chart plotter mounted on the Edson
binnacle
2/ How to replace our anchor windlass
3/ What to do when the wheel-lock mechanism doesn't work

What I am looking for are people who would be willing to contribute to
articles to be written on those topics as well as any other topics that
might be of interest to your fellow owners. By contribute, I mean anything
 from offering a few tips to submitting a complete article, including
photos. Don't feel you have to spend a lot of time on this (unless you
want to!!). Send whatever information my way and I will assemble and edit
it for publication, giving credit to the source.
Thanks...

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690