[C320-list] Backing into slip

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Fri Nov 2 11:09:32 PDT 2007

I too used to do that for enjoyment when I lived in Winthrop Mass. I kept my
dinghy right next to the two launch ramps and Sunday at 5pm after a sail was
a great time to hang around there. Husbands on the boat while the wife tries
to back the trailer with the husbands screaming obscenities at the top of
their lungs while the wife's did the same.
Great Entertainment!
Joe Barrett