[C320-list] 320 stuff for sale

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Sun Nov 4 18:11:50 PST 2007

Mike

It would be on a Canadian bank. If that's an issue I can send cash.
The address is:

	Kirk McCullough
	145 Tyee Drive
	Pt. Roberts WA, 98281

	Ph 778-233-2746

This is a receiving agent in Pt. Roberts so please note my phone number on the shipping documents so they can call me when it arrives. UPS delivers there daily.

Let me know if you have any issues with cash.

Kirk