[C320-list] Major Purchase

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Nov 8 09:23:54 PST 2007

I drilled and retapped them to a slightly larger diameter with a standard
fine pitch non-metric thread (easier to find  here).  Then I bought SS allen
head screws (kinda like those used on the shaft zincs but smaller).  They
can be removed by hand, or snugged with an allen wrench.

Be sure to use Tef-Gel on the threads to keep them from corroding due to
aluminum/SS contact.

Just another option.
-Jeff