[C320-list] C320 Oil Change

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Nov 9 04:43:17 PST 2007

Ralph,

This is a solution that I have thought about. Could you provide more details in terms of the difficulty in removing the pan (including the mess it must create) where you tapped etc?
Also for those who puncture their oil filters to pre-drain. I tried this one year with a screwdriver and stopped because I felt like I was creating too much force at the threads and did not want to damage the fitting or strip the threads in any way. Perhaps I was too cautious, so I continue to use the bag with oil absorbers every season--

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "Ralph Winkler" <capt-wink at aepro.com>