[C320-list] C320 Oil Change

Jane & Ken obuoy4848 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 12 17:36:13 PST 2007

Having been "without a job" (retired) for 18 years I fully agree and would add another item--- but I can not remember what that item was---Oh DUH??

Warren Updike <wupdike at hotmail.com> wrote:  Kirk #124 - Where is the fun in that? What else is a retired guy to do but gripe about the projects he chooses to do? Your response only proves one or more of the following:
1) you are still working, and don't have the time
2) you have more money than you know what to do with (if so, buy a bigger boat)
3) you are lazy and haven't yet figured out how to get the wife-mate to change the oil
4) you just had your manicure and didn't want those nice black stains around you cuticles
5) you don't spend enough time griping on this list about the boat tasks you love to do
6) unlike many of us, you'd rather sail than do maintenance chores
7) you were a stink potter in a previous life, and don't know engines
Out of curiously, how much does it cost to have your oil and filters changed?

Warren & Pattie Updike
C320, #62, 1994, "Warr De Mar"
Frog Mortar Creek, Middle River
Chesapeake Bay