[C320-list] Darwin to Cairns

brucestanley brucestanley at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 12 22:30:05 PST 2007

Hi Stephen
yes we only needed 5 weeks Darwin to Cairns. Been back 1 week.
Trip was 1392 nm and the skipper prepared boat and navigation precisely!
He uses the 7 day feature of 'Buoy Weather' rather than Bureau of
Meteorology.
We had a great adventure, ate fabulous oysters, crab, barramundi and Spanish
Mackerel!
The Northern Territory weather of 30+C and 70+ Humidity was a little hard to
take ...
especially as one cannot go swimming for fear of crocodiles, box jelly fish
and other nasties!
The weather and currents are difficult around Cape York.
As a watercolour artist, I had a great time with my sketch book.

How is the delivery of your new MkII going?
Did the Dealer (Norm Ambrose) include a one yr subscription to Mainsheet?

Hear from you soon

Bruce Stanley #1084