[C320-list] Darwin to Cairns

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 16:12:10 PST 2007

Bruce and Steven,  Normally the first years membership
is paid thru the selling agent and then the mainsheet
is sent from the membership list.  you are the second
and third persons from Australia this week who wrote
about this issue.  I am checking with our membership
service and will get back to you asap

Pat R.