[C320-list] C320 Oil Change

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Wed Nov 14 21:32:03 PST 2007

Does the generator come with any of the following options:

	1.	Golf cart batteries?
	2.	A folding prop?
	3.	A battery charger?
	4.	An automatic water under the floor board remover?
	5.	A port list corrector?
	6.	A yellow thong?

Remember, for long distance cruising, nothing goes to windward quiet
like an aircraft carrier.

Adam