[C320-list] Move it please

harold brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 04:24:36 PST 2007

Always wondered why there wasn't more information on
this great list about sailing, sail trim, weeather
helm, rounding up and all those things that I can't
figure out. Lots of good stuff on these subjects on
the web site however. The recent discussion on docking
was very helpful to one who can't sail or dock (I can
change the oil).Great list. I enjoy it all.  Jim Brown
"Desafinado" (tr-slightly out of tune- which describes
our usual sail trim)

=== message truncated ===