[C320-list] Technical Articles Needed

Karl Mielenhausen _/) c320 at suddenlink.net
Sun Nov 18 07:49:44 PST 2007

Thanks Bruce. I have reasonable quality jpegs that went along with your
water tnk article that I will use.
I will take the article on the drinks holder, if you'd be so kind to send,
and may use the one on the wheel cover also, as I did the same thing
recently and found a nice source for the kit.

--
Karl Mielenhausen
Catalina 320 Hull 690